When you do anything over internet, there may be chances of losing your personal data because of cyber-crime and ethical hacking.
Website security is an action taken to ensure website date is not exposed to cybercriminals or to prevent exploitation of websites in any way.
Our experts will identify vulnerabilities and provide recommendations for remedy.
Why is this important?
- Hackers can use your site to infect your site visitors with malware
- You may get an SEO penalty, which makes it harder for your company to reach new customers.
- When a website is blacklisted, it loses its organic traffic which can rapidly affect revenue
- Website cleanup is costlier than protection.
- Hackers can steal your data and the data of your customers.
- Test the History and background of the organization
- Audit of the networks to check for any security attack or malware
- Update everything in your website
- Take the website backup
- Install an SSL certificate